Sell or Recycle a Broken Phone
"My Phone is Broken, Can I Still Sell It?"
Most of the mobile phone recyclers listed on this site will pay you cash for a broken or partially functioning phone. In fact, you could still receive up to 90% of the original working phone price!
Unfortunately due to individual recycler terms we cannot give you an accurate price but don't worry. If you search for the make and model of your mobile phone to find the companies currently offering prices on your phone. You can then visit each site by clicking the Sell Now button to go to the recycler’s site and view their policy.
To be classified as working, your phone:
- must power on and be fully functional
- have a working screen with no lines or dead pixels
- include all parts, such as battery and battery cover (not memory or sim cards)
- have no major cracks or scratches
- mustn't have liquid damage
Why Choose Us?
- Compare prices from over 20 mobile phone recycling sites.
- We are committed to getting you the most cash for your old mobile.
- We update the prices every day.
iPhone 3G 16GB
Sold for £15.00
We compare prices from these mobile phone recyclers